Thursday, August 28, 2008

David, Come Home!!

So the love of my life has been out of town for almost 2 weeks with work. It has been the longest two weeks of my life. It is amazing how a person could miss someone so much. The other night Micah (our 3 year old) was talking to David and he said, "Daddy you have to come home from work it's bedtime." It totally was so cute, but broke my heart. I know babe that you probably will not read this, but I want everyone to know how much I love you. I do not know how I ever lived without you in my life. You are my everything. You are sooo good to me and are truly an amazing dad. Thanks for all your hard work for our family. You are "FABULOUS!!" WE LOVE YOU!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

so sweet :) I'm glad he was able to come visit you guys over the weekend. 2 weeks is such a long time. I bet you can't wait until this week is over then he will be back in vegas.

miss you guys. talk to ya later.

heidi said...

Allison--Sorry this might seem like a weird comment...this is Heidi, Heather's sister, Zane's wife, I just wanted to tell you that your sacrifices will pay off and it does get better! We are excited to have David as part of the team and we know that this can be fantastic for you! Thanks for being supportive--it really makes a difference! Tell Amy hi!=]

Robyn said...

That sucks. I think I'd go into a coma if Roger were gone for that long.

Tina's Treasures said...

Just remember he is doing this to make your lives better. He will be back and you will be glad. Some times Darryl works 16 hour days. He will come home and go to bed. We hardly see or get to talk to him, but when he has a day of we make the most of it.

FrankNApril said...

Allison,
That's great you love your husband so much! I think I love my husband more when he goes away because I misss him and realize how good my life is with him in it! I love you and your sister and had fun tonight! April

Amannda Ashby said...

I have not blogged for a while. I finally got Bonnie's wedding pictures up, and I got tagged so I'm tagging you! I hope things are good. Dave said that the house is nice. I hope things are still working out!

Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

Have Fun!