Sunday, August 3, 2008

Super Hero's

Me and Amy made Superman PJ's for our boys. Yes, I made them! This project was a little time consuming, but the end product is fun. Plus the boys LOVED LOVED LOVED them. They were saving everyone from Matthew (He had to be the Super bad guy, of coarse!) When we went to the fabric store we saw this really cheap material (My guess is because of the colors!!) Amy thought super hero PJs would be fun. She is more creative than me. I saw the colors and thought, "No way am I putting my boys in those colors! They are so ugly!!" But they turned out cute.



My Super Heros



The back of their costumes. We sewed thier initails on the back.



Maxx and Micah save the day



Sam and Micah stop for a quick pose. I had to pry them off each other to take this picture. They are so silly!!



Matthew and Maxx (Matthew wants to blow up the day, not save it!! Luckily we have Maxx who will fight the evil forces.)

4 comments:

Frankly Ronda said...

I have 2 little boys and can sooo relate!

Robyn said...

I've been wanting (and Xander's been begging) for me to make him a Batman cape for forever. I'd like to say "if you can make it so can I" but considering the gorgeous Wizard of Oz costumes you made- maybe not....

Tiff said...

OK... you and Amy are officially the most creative and best mommy's! :) So cute!

Nagels said...

cute, you guys did a great job :) Those kids are so lucky to have you as a mom :) you are always doing such fun and creative ideas.