Sunday, August 3, 2008

Breaking Dawn




Yeah!! We got the book Breaking Dawn. We were at Barnes and Noble at 8:30 AM and got our wristband. We are #2. That night we went back to Barnes and Noble for the "Party." Actually because we already had a wristband we didn't get there until 11:30 PM. We talked with some of Amy's friends for a minute. It was fun because all these people had dressed up like Edward, Bella, and other characters from the book. At 11:55 they lined us up (there were about 200 people there) and the excitement started. We were all cheering. You can imagine how silly that many girls can get. (There were some boys there too. I have even convinced David to let me read them to him. We like to read books together. I have been wanting to read them again so that will be a good opportunity.) Yeah for us, we got the book. (Not that we were afraid we would not get a copy.) Actually Amy bought it. I am cheap so I will just read it after her. (They are really great books, but I just went along for the fun. I can wait. Amy is really into it. She is the one who told me about them in the first place. What would I do without her. I wouldn't sew or read books.) I think I will post my opinion of the book after I am done reading it. That might be in a couple weeks so don't hold your breath. (Not because Amy hasn't finished it, because it takes me awhile to finish a book. Even though these are very entertaining books.)

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Oh I'm so jealous. I have to wait till Rachel gets it, then reads it, before I can read it. AAAHHHH

The Baker Family said...

If you aren't done with Breaking Dawn yet, then you are a loser! jk
I started last Sunday and finished it Thursday. It is awesome!! I cried 3 times. Maybe that makes me the loser! ha ha. Cute blog.