Monday, August 18, 2008

Breaking Dawn

So I loved the book. It was wonderful. My favorite part (well one of many) was how much Edward and Bella loved each other after she became a vampire. (Seriously, if you really did not think that this was going to happen then I am sorry I ruined the book!) For some reason I was worried that this would change thier relationship. It did not nearly take me as long to read as the others. Only 9 hours and 23 minutes. (This is for Taleesha.) Really I do not know how long. But I loved it. Plus it was nice that I was on vacation to read it. I did not have to worry about keeping the house clean because I did not care. I loved the entire series. I am sad that it is over. However, I will look forward to Midnight Sun. (Edward view on Twilight. You can read the first chapter on her official website. I can't remember the site address. I liked what I read.) David has finished the first book and loved it!! He even started reading it in front of people because he loved it so much. He is starting #2. It is fun to be able to talk to him about them.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

I didn't dare read this post till I finished it. It took me WAY longer than any book should. I think this was my favorite of the 4. I still don't love them as much as Harry Potter, but I still really, really enjoyed them.

Another Blog... said...

Hey! This is Lanece... sorry to bum you out, but I have to say book #4 was a bomb. The author wrote it while she was pregnant which kind of puts a whole different perspective on the Renesmee thing... nice name anyway... but the other books were awesome!
Good to see you all, or not, even though we are in the same state!!:)