Sunday, August 3, 2008

Pajamas



I MADE THESE PJ'S. I wanted to BUY some cheap pj's (the key word is BUY) and my sister convinces me that the cheapest (not the most convenient or easiest) way was to make them. So I bought the cheapest material I could find and make some for Maxx and Matthew. (Matthew are the same, but his top is blue and bottom is green.) They were totally cheap. I made both pairs for $3.00. That is awesome!! I hope they stay together. They were actually really easy to make. (Except for the collar. It gave me trouble.) Maxx loves his so much that I let him wear them all day and night, and then after much deliberation, convinced him that they were dirty. But lucky for him I had them washed by that night. Seeing how much he loves them totally makes my effort worth it. Thanks Amy for helping me be domestic!! I would NEVER EVER have done this without you. And as much as I complain, I had fun! As for Maxx's hair - Aunt Amy was messing around with him before church. She thought I would fix it, which I attempted to do. But he loved it so much and I was not in the mood to fight him. (Sundays are hard enough and he was happy.) So he went to church looking like this. Not the outfit, just the hair. We now keep Aunt Amy away from him on Sunday. (After reading this blog I make it sound like Maxx gets whatever he wants. This is not always the case, but the boy does melt my heart!!)

1 comment:

Robyn said...

do you use patterns? If not, I want to know how. I really want to get to the point where I can sew well. Its been a bit of an obsession lately....