Monday, August 18, 2008

Congrats Whitlocks

Amy and Alex finally closed on their gorgeous new house. (I'll have to post some pictures when I get some.) I am so excited for them!! So we move on Saturday which is so exciting. I can't wait. I just wanted to tell them congrats and that they are the best. Thanks for letting us crowd in on your special occasion by moving with you. (Really if I was in your shoes that would kind of stink. You get your first house and surprise - your sister is living with you. You don't even get your own space to do whatever you want to with because your sister and her kids are taking up much needed space for your family. Amy you did not think that I could read your mind did you. Just kidding.) You are too good to us. And SO giving! What would we do without you. We are so blessed. They have really helped us through this adventure we decided to take. We have already been here in Vegas for 2 months. The time really has flown. Congrats again!!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

You are goofy! I am so glad to have someone pack my old house and move it into my new house. Sharing is just a part of the fun! I am not TOO good or TOO giving, remember I make you pay me to be a Nanny to my kids! j/k :0

Amannda Ashby said...

I want to let Amy know that I really think your a great sister. I love Anngela, but I don't know if either of us would be ok with the other moving into our new house along with the other. I think it is true love to be able to do something like that. Allsion, We'be really missed you. I had a dream the other night that your Mom got you a flight so that you wouldn't have to miss Sunday dinner. It has been fun to see David and hear that things are going well. Sorry, about his job. It is a bit crazy how things workout. I hope it is a good move for him. It is hard to believe that it has all ready been 2 months. We miss your family, but are really happy to hear that things are working out. We Love you guys!

Nagels said...

Allison, We love having David around. I just know how hard it is having a husband gone especially when it is longer than a week. your poor kids. I heard what Micah said to him on the phone about coming home. Thanks for being a great wife and going through this sacrifice. I hope that he is learning a ton and ready to succeed in Vegas. He is doing great here and we want the best for you guys :)

Tina's Treasures said...

Your sister is great and so are you and I miss you both. Remember that I love you and am always with you.