Monday, January 26, 2009

Madi turns 10!!

My baby girl is 10! She will always be my baby girl even though she is the oldest because she is my only girl. I have been so blessed to get such an amazing daughter. She is my princess. I love her so much.



We were in Utah for her birthday. Madi and Grandma Lois. They gave Madi a beautiful jewelry box and a 2 dollar bill which Madi thought was awesome.


Grandma LaDonna got out all of her Madame Alexander Dolls to do a show for the kids. I do not think that she has ever shown these to the kids before. (We did not get to see them all because she seriously has about 500.)


That night we had a party for her at Grandma LaDonna's house. Grandma Stetter with Madi. (Grandma is 90! Doesn't she look amazing.)


She had fun at the party. She got her MP3 player that she has been dying to get. We held off on her for Christmas because she had to get something good for her birthday. (Because she got a ton of other good stuff for Christmas.)

At the party she: smoked some pizza............


Pulled party poppers, wore a crown, sang happy Birthday a million times because Grandma Stetter likes to watch the candle burn, ate some cake..........


and ice cream! Plus opened her presents. Besides the MP3 player, she also got some darling clothes from Grandma and Grandpa Ogden, a darling shirt from Grandma Stettler, and her aunt Joan gave her a cupcake froster.

Madi set the timer and at the exact time that she was born we blew party horns and made a lot of noise. It was a fun day.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADI!!

5 comments:

Camie said...

I can't believe our girls are ten already!! I remember coming to your shower when Kenz was brand new and she had a blowout!! Luckily you were very prepared and I borrowed some of your baby stuff! I think I even have a pic somewhere of them together as babies! It can't have been that long ago...

swan lover Deb said...

I love that first shot of your princess! Nothing in the world is a precious as a mother/daughter love. Its a bond to treasure forever.

The Baker Family said...

Happy Birthday old lady!! Maddy, have you outgrown your mom yet?

Tiff said...

Happy Birthday, Madi! :) Allison, when are you going to come visit again?? We miss you guys!

Margetts Fam said...

10! That is so crazy! I remember the night she was born. She is the cutest thing in the whole world! Love you Madi!!!