Monday, January 26, 2009

Crazy Boys

Can you guess what these boys are pretending to be? SUPERHERO's? Who would have guessed! They said that they are going to protect me from the bad guys. They crack me up. I think Clark Kent wore glassed like that.


My studdly superhero. Matthew made that mask at school.

I was surprised that these two were actually playing on the same team. Fighting for the greater good of mankind. Matthew always wants to be the bad guy. Then I found this.... (The picture posted below.)


I guess Matthew decided to be the bad guy. I heard him yelling for help and this is what I found. They had tied him up with a ace bandage. He is trying to get out and struggling. I think Braydin helped Maxx and Micah because it was a pretty good job. Part of me was tempted to leave him tied up. Too bad I did not have 2 more bandages I could have tied all my boys up. That might make the day a little easier. (I would never actually do that! However, it is tempting.)

5 comments:

carolee said...

That is hilarious! Boys are so funny!!

The Baker Family said...

My boys would love to join in on that!! next time we're there!

Tiff said...

Hilarious! It would be tempting some days... :)

Margetts Fam said...

Your boys are hilarious! I will we lived next door to eachother!

Unknown said...

Your boys are so cute can u do one with socks