Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Christmas Pictures



I know that Christmas is over, but I just keep reliving the season! I love these pictures. Me and David took them in a neighborhood around where we live. Not too bad for amateurs. However, we did have the cutest models ever. I am bias. I felt so bad for Madi. I put some makeup on her eyelids and they started puffing up, burning, and itching. So she was having a hard time keeping her eyes open. (This will explain some of the pictures. I know dumb mom for putting makeup on her little girl. But you can't tell to much in the pictures I posted. They got much worse.) But she was a good sport and is always beautiful even with puffy eyes. But in the end, after much crying, dirt all over the white shirt, running away, puffy eyes, much bribery, an entire box of cocoa puffs, wheat thins, some candy and 150 pictures, we did get ONE good group picture and some good individuals. Always an adventure.

5 comments:

Kelli said...

You really do have cute kids!

Anonymous said...

Xander was so excited to see pictures of Maxx!!

Tiff said...

You did awesome... but you are right about your models! :) I don't know how appropriate the snow flakes are though...

I'm just jealous! :)

The Baker Family said...

Cute!!! they look so cute. for as naughty as your kids are, I'm suprised they held still and smiled!! just kidding. they really look adorable!

Amannda Ashby said...

Taking picutres is a love it/hate it kind of a thing. We often use jr. mints. All of our kids like them and they chew up quickly. It is nice to have kids that are getting bigger and listen a little better.

I love the makeup! I used makeup on Bonnie for her three year old picture. Just a little. The girls think it's fun. Maddie may never wear makeup agian!