Monday, October 6, 2008

Catch up!!

Life has been crazy lately and I have been the worst blogger!! So here are some highlights in our lives lately:


Canned 7 bushels of peaches. That is 184 jars.


Celebrated Davids 31st Birthday!! Happy Birthday Sweetie. Doesn't he look HOT in that hat.

David with Micah and Sam on his birthday. He got a hot wheels car from Sam. The only gift he got. Yeah right!!




Micah...
Maxx...

and Sam- made shakers for their Music Maker class.



Found the sharpie markers.
Struck a pose!!



Attended Braydins football games.


Asked the cheerleaders is I could join their squad. Apparently I am too old and fat.




Attended Madison's 4th grade field trip. Missed all of it because I got stuck assisting the child who came down with the stomach flu in the bathroom. (Truthfully I did not mind. I would want to know that my child was taken care of if they were in the same situation. Madi was a good sport and understood.)



Declared Micah's blanket trashed. I already cut off the other side and sewed it up. So I had to cut this part off too. Grandma we need a new blanket. We only have a small strip left. (Maybe this is a good way to break the blanket habit, piece by piece.)


Started school. Madi is in 4th and Matthew is in 1st. (Matthew teachers name is Mrs. O'Neal and at first he kept calling her Mrs. Oatmeal. He really thought that was her name. We had to work on that a little. They both love their new school and have made several friends.)

The crew at the bus stop the first day!! I love the BUS.


Maxx grew some curls.


And then he built the temple. He was so excited about this.

Plus cleaned the house, did the laundry, grocery shopped, canned tomatoes, made peach jam, bandages skinned knees, helped with homeowork and projects, blew noses, helped with piano, bathed kids, fixed dinner, read books, gave big kisses to my honey... well you get the point. Life is busy!!

4 comments:

Nagels said...

cute curls :)
I haven't been looking at blogs for a long time. It's fun to catch up. I've been too sick to be on the computer for too long.

Tiff said...

Wow! You are an amazing mom! I just want to know how you keep up? Happy Birthday! :)

Robyn said...

If they started school there, that means you're really not moving back here. *sniff**sniff*

carolee said...

You are a busy gal!! Way to go on all those peaches. I need to learn how to do that stuff!!