Monday, October 6, 2008

Dad came to visit.

Our dad Ron came to visit us form the Philipines. He had been in Utah since August visiting with his sons. They went hunting. He decided that he would get on a plane and make a stop in Las Vegas for a visit. He brought Grandma Aston with him. It has been a while since we have seen either one of them. The visit was so nice. I need to be better about keeping in contact with those I love.



We went to the Golden Nugget Buffet for dinner. The kids were amazingly good. I think it was the fact that it was a buffet. It kept them busy going back for more. It was wonderful food. More of a high class buffet.


After dinner we went to Freemont street where they do a little light show. The kids loved that. They had a great time with Grandpa.

Micah really liked grandpa!!

The next day we went to Applesbee's for lunch with dad and grandma and then they came over to the house to visit. It was nice to catch up on how everyone in the family is doing. (We don't see alot of my dad's side. Once again something I need to work on.) Thanks dad - we are so glad that you came to visit. We love you.

5 comments:

Nagels said...

Allison, you are so pretty :)
That's cool that you guys got to visit with him. Fun pictures.

Happy birthday tmw :) I hope you have a great day.

Nagels said...

ps. I like the new template.

Amannda Ashby said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Look like you guys are staying very busy. I guess no matter where we are living we just keep living! I can hardly believe how curly Maxx's hair is. It's cute like that. I'm sure you probalby are doing something fun on your special day. I just wanted to let you know that we are thinking about you! Hope you had a great day!

FrankNApril said...

How fun! I love the pictures w/all of you. April

Tina's Treasures said...

I am glad that you got to see your dad. I did not get to see him. Every time I went out to grandma's he was gone somewhere. He never stays in one place. I was glad to see that grandma went with him. She was not feeling well before they went. And yes you do need to keep in touch with us. One of these days I am going to get Mom and Nicole and we are comming down. I love you and miss you lots