Tuesday, September 23, 2008

How to peel a hard boiled egg!!

You have to check out this video. My aunt emailed it to me and I thought it was awesome. It shows you how to peel a hard boiled egg without peeling it. it is amazing! I haven't tried it yet, but I hope it works. Let me know if any of you try it and your outcomes!! (This video does say a bad word-the "a" word once. Just for your knowledge.)

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2008/07/24/how-to-peel-hard-boiled-eggs-without-peeling.aspx?source=nl

4 comments:

Nagels said...

Looks interesting. I'll have to try it out :)

Amy said...

Please do not peel our hard boiled eggs that way, don't you think we share enough!!! J/K -- A little spit ain't gonna matter after everything else we share!!!

Amannda Ashby said...

The spit thing did cross my mind, but figure it can be rinsed off. Besides what is a little spit. Way better than egg shell. I love it. We are going to try it Today. I'll let you know if we have any luck!

Amy said...

So do you like your blog??? I hope so, but I was thinking "Is it really smart to give me full access???"