Sunday, January 3, 2010

Summer Fun!!

I know that I am so far behind that it seems rediculous to even try and catch up. So I am not going to really. But I just wanted to add some pictures of what we have been doing over the past couple of months. We are adjusting well to Utah, but I miss Vegas terribly! It is amazing how fast you can adjust to a place after a little over a year. It is my home away from home. I can't wait until summer and a little vacation there. But it has been fun to be near all the family- especially during the holidays because believe it or not I actually love family parties. I did not realize that I did until I wasn't able to go to all of them last year. So this year was so much fun. However, Amy I miss you terribly and all the late night talks and karoake. Remember I am out of practice with this blogging stuff and for those of you who know me I am very computer jinxed!! So cross your fingers and hope this blog turns out.




There were some amazing planes. Then a trip to Apollo burger afterwards. Thanks for a great time. The kids were amazed!

Then came my favorite time of the season once again-CAMPING!!!! (In Utah somewhere!) So the first night that we were suppose to meet everyone I luckily got the stomach flu. Therefore, I only had to bare through 2 days. Just kidding. I realized that the stomach is much much worse than Camping. Did you hear that! I would much rather camp than have the stomach flu. I did it again without David. I am becoming pro at this all by myself stugg. He was in Vegas working. Camping was fun - except Madi getting sick on the first night. But we made it. She did not even throw up in my tent- her cousins. Sorry again Paul and Amannda! :) Plus our tent did not get soaked through, everyone slept well, and it was all in all an ok time. (If confused refer to older post!)






Almost all of the cousins!! This is at Beaver Dam. Look at how excited my kids are about camping. I have taught them well. Just kidding. I do the camping thing because of them.



Here is a better picture of them!







I do not know why I have so many pictures of the same scene. Another excitement shot followed by.....



Matthew smoking a pencil and Micahs classic pull a face. Which is fine until you go to get nice professional pictures taken. Then it is no longer funny!!








Our cute little family. Warning- no makeup shot- you might want to cover your eyes. Look how hot we are in our matching shirts. We are the only dorks in the family, but I am proud of it!!









Micah loves Grandpa. Moobster is not a hiker and Grandpa saved the day. After 2 steps he starts complainig- my legs hurt. Fun huh! But the hike was made possible by Fruit Snacks and Grandpa.






Swimming in the Creeek!!





































Good Times and lots of memories. I only gained 5 pounds on Smores this time. Until next year!












2 comments:

Whitney Jo said...

Matthew smoking a pencil...you are too funny!I miss ya so much! I can't wait for you to come visit! Tell Connor's bff he misses him and whenever we go to St.George he wants to stop and play with Matthew because he knows you live in UT.haha.

The Baker Family said...

Im glad you had such a great summer! This post reminded me of seeing you at the Kaysville parade. And you were almost dead. With your migraine. Hope you're better by now. haha