Thursday, January 7, 2010

Fall Fun!!!

One thing I missed about Utah (which I did not realize) was the beautiful leaves. We went for a hike in the Mountains after the leaves had changed and it was beautiful!! The kids had their hands full of leaves. We came home and put them in a vase and they looked so pretty.

The boys playing in the rain. Grandma Lois was so nice to take them out and run in the rain with them. I got to hide inside a nice comfy house and watch/ take pictures. I love watching kids play.

We took a fun trip down town to see all the church sites and museums. On thing I felt we had taken for granted while living in Utah were all the wonderful things here that we never took a chance to go see. When we moved to Vegas everything was new so it felt like we were always doing something. So when we moved back I wanted to make sure that we took the kids downtown to the church sites. We went to the Family History Museum, Temple Square, The Beehive House, Look out on top of the Church Office Building, and a couple other little things. We had a great time. We spent all day there. I thought the kids might get bored but they just "ate it up!" Plus it was free. You can't beat that.
Reinacting Lehi's Dream




Salt Lake Temple









Beehive House




4 comments:

Lisa said...

You have beautiful children. What a fun day. I love the picture of the boys in the rain. So glad you moved back to Utah and I got to meet you.

The Baker Family said...

So fun! And you are so funny! I can't wait to see your "leg-only body" one day!!

Tiff said...

You are such a good Mom! :)

Kristen said...

I think you are such a cute mom. And these pictures are adorable. Your kids are so cute.