Thursday, January 7, 2010

Pumpkins!!!

This year we grew our own pumpkins!!!! Yeah right. Anyone who knows me knows that I would have killed the pumpkins long long ago. Mom and Dad Ashby had an amazing crop of pumpkins and we were able to share in the profits!! The kids had so much fun picking all the pumpkins and then choosing which one they wanted to keep. There were so many. All shapes and sized. It is always amazing to me at how much fun Matthew and Maxx have working. (One day Matthew went out to play in the back and I found him raking up the leaves. He is awesome!! Where did I get such an angel?)





Where are Micah and Madi when there is work to do? HUMMMMM - the only girl and the youngest child missing in action. Do we need to ask any more questions! :) Just kidding. At least for Madi!! :)




Seriously- what is with these green pants. One day I found them wearing these green pants with bright yellow shirts. Where do I shop? Where are these clothes coming from? Don't they know how to coordinate!!! Thankfully I made them put on somewhat white shirts before stepping outside. I have since gotten rid of the pants. It was a sad, sad, sad, day at the Ashby's!!!!



2 comments:

Margetts Fam said...

Your boys are so dang cute! At least 2 out of the 4 will have work ethic, those are still pretty good odds.

Kristen said...

One day I might have a garden if I ever move and have a bigger backyard.