Thursday, January 7, 2010

October Birthdays!!!!

Happy Birthday !!!!!!!
Isn't he so squishable!? Now that my kids are at a point where I actually like them I want them to stop growing up. I know it is not nice to say that you do not like your kids, but I struggled with the baby age. I love the ages they are now. I wish I could freeze time. They are so loveable and still so super funny. I love being a mom. His birthday was the best. The grocery store Maceys celebrated some anniversary and had this awesome carnival that day. It took up most of the parkig lot. It rocked. they had hot dogs, snow cones, cotton candy, popcorn and ice cream cones for only .10 each. You can't beat that. Plus when we were standing in line we had like 3 people hand us tickets. So we spend like 2.00 (got 20 tickets) and were given 20 tickets. We ate so much crap!! Plus they has bounce houses and slides, plus games, balloon animals, and a cake walk and that part was all free. It was awesome. He won a hat. (That he wear all the time. It is 10 times to big and he looks like a homey. Good thing we moved to West Valley. We look like homeys and we do getto things like make our children go to the Maceys carnival on thier birthdays!! We rock!) And a cupcake from the cake walk. It was a blast. Plus he thought that the party was for him and that all these people came to his birthday party. We were not going to bust that bubble! It was super fun. That night we had family over for dinner, cake and ice cream. He got a monster truck that jumps over things, U of U shirt and football (BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! U of U- why must my kids take after their father! Thanks grandma and grandpa Ogden) and these awesome things called Bend A Roo's. He loves them!! These are super fun if you haven't tried them. (Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Ashby) He said he had the best birthday ever!!




SOOO Handsome! Isn't it amazing how cute you think your own kids are. (Most the time. When you find them relieving themselves on some bush in the Wendy's parking lot, they are not so cute! But like our kids would ever do that!)










Plus his first friend birthday party!!! He had everything all planned out. He only wanted to invite 3 friends. I tried to talk him into more.... more presents!! Just kidding. But nope. He knew what he wanted. These are his 3 best friends.This cute little girl he loves. Isn't she adorable. We were outside playing for a couple minutes waiting for thier parents and she kept saying, "Maxx come push me!" and he would run over and push her. Another little boy tried and she said, "I want Maxx to do it!" We had a scavenger hunt to find pumpkins, then painted the pumpkins, and decorated spoooky, creepy faces.














Mom also celebrated her 29th Birthday. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my birthday!!! Look at this amazing cake that my hotty (are you assuming that this is my husband? He just wants to know!!!) made me. He rocks!! I love cake and oreos. My two favorite things. He surprised me with this- I was so excited. I have one request on my birthday is that I get a cake!!! But he always spoils me. So from here on out I will never age. (Just in the number not in my looks. Thanks goodness for Mary Kay!) 29 FOREVER!!! But hello, most people still think that I am a teenager. Not because of my looks but because of my height. Maybe my looks a little. Just don't get too close. The other day I was at my kids school and one of the teachers told me to turn around and get in line. Once I did she was super embarrassed. She said sorry Mrs. Ashby and I laughed so hard. O well. In heaven I will be all legs and they will be skinny!!!! (No head just legs! HA!)







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We were at our Macey's that day, too. SO cool! And you made me laugh out loud. :D

Lisa said...

Hey that Maxx is a cutie. You are so beautiful and forever 29. That cake looks awesome also, way to go hubby.
I love that you love you birthday. We will have to go out this year and celebrate.

Brandy said...

What a cute cake! You look adorable too. Utah looks to be treating you guys well.

Tiff said...

I am impressed at David's cake making skills! (Unless it was your pool boy :), in which case I would be impressed with his cake making skills!! )

Margetts Fam said...

You are my very funniest friend!!! In heaven when you are just a pair of legs, let's hang out because I am just going to be an eyeball, that way if I get sick you can finally be an eyeball surgeon. Let's do be 29 forever, we will have to come up with something to do every year that says we are not a day over 29. We could always get a HUGE gumball, chew it and then stick it on your mom's ceiling!

oh yea, I love your family too and it was about dang time you blogged!