Thursday, January 7, 2010

School Days, Swimming, and Rock and Roll


School!! The kids were so excited. A new school, a new start. I have been amazed at how fast they have made friends. It is like we have been at this school forever. They have all just fit in. It has been a big relief for me and them.


Madi


Matthew- (Maxx is such a sneek. I did not even notice him there!)


Maxx! My big boy is in school. He looks so proud!








One last romp in the pool! Even though they started school it was still warm for a while to do a little swimming and most of all WATER FIGHTS!!! We'd do this most Fridays after school while it was warm.



Leave it to Dad to have all the FUN torturing the kids! All the kids got it. (But because I am so good with the computer I deleted the other 2 kids being dunked and I am not going to search for them again! O well!)







This is my favorite because the boys were playing rockband in Amy's garage. Some good old food storage cans full of rice and water storage jugs for drums, some golf sticks for drumming and a hockey stick for a guitar! The song they were singing was I hope they call me on a Mission. Watch out ACDC! It was hilarious. The rocker voices and everything. At the end Maxx even did a pose and attempted to do the splits! I am starting to wonder what they are actually teaching them in Primary! Adding a little flare during music time it looks like. (Actually just immitating thier dad!)














4 comments:

jenorme said...

I am so glad to hear that your kids love their new school. I LOVE the pic of Maxx sneaking into the background. Hilarious.

The Baker Family said...

Look at you! Entering the blogging world again! So, I emailed you and haven't heard from ya since! Helllloooo?

Jenny and Jared said...

Well I for one am glad that you are back. I haven't updated my blog in about 6 months either, and I don't think its going to happen. I LOVED chatting the other day. We should plan it again- when it gets warm we can let the kids play outside and just sit under umbrellas and sip lemonade- or maybe have a tea party- remember those?

Jenny and Jared said...

Oh my goodness- I had to post another comment. I am laughing so hard as I am looking at your blog and They Might Be Giants came on. Ha!! I honestly don't know any of their music or anything about them except for that you loved them!! So its fitting for your blog.