Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Who says you need girls?

So I've always wanted to more girls, but I am learning that boys act just like girls. Here is the proof. I just love blackmail photos! We had some girlfriends over they were all painted their nails so the boys joined in. (With the help of their 14 year old cousin who thought it was funny!)



Maxx actually painted his own nails. Not too shabby.

Braydin helped Micah and of course picked out the most noticeable color we had -RED!
I could not get him to hold still for a picture. He was ninja kicking! At least he still acts like a boy.
Maxx is so intense! He wants each nail to be perfect. He is silly. Don't you love the outfit. Aunt Amy has the best dress-ups. the kids prefer these to their clothes. I am just thankful that they have clothes on. (That is a major problem at our house. They love to run around in their underwear playing muscle man - where you flex your muscles and then wrestle each other until someone cries. (This is especailly a real problem with my husband-he puts on his underoos and there is no stopping him. Just kidding babe- I love you!!)

1 comment:

Jenny and Jared said...

Remember when Ronnie ( or was it Johnny) used to run up in your room all of the time in his underwear and flex his muscles in the mirror! You must have taught that to your boys! Ha!