Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Big 5!!

My big boy turned 5. (About a month ago. I am behind the times.) I can't believe that he is that old. Where does the time go?


He really wants to be a football player when he grows up. Most of the time this football is glued to his hand.
He is such a teddy bear. He still lets me snuggle him and I love that. I hope this never changes. My two oldest do not even want to acknowlegde me as their mom. I am embarrassing!! ( Maybe I try to be a little embarrassing- what else are parents good for! I can't wait until they are teenagers! :)

I love you Maxx- you are my sweetie and make my life so much fun. You have a great personality and we have so much fun together. (He acts a lot like his mom-scary!)

2 comments:

Jenny and Jared said...

Oh Allison- he is so darling! I can't believe he is five! Our kids are going to be out of the house before we know it.

Tiff said...

What a handsome boy! Happy Birthday, Maxx!