Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Halloween

This post is so late, but Happy Halloween everyone! I love Halloween. I love going out all night. Everyone is done and I am still going full force! I have to drag them around. It is a good thing that I look like I am 12! One benefit of being small is that you can trick or treat your whole life.
I ROCK!


These are the only pictures that I have. I took Halloween pictures with my sisters camera and have not uploaded them yet. Yes I am being lazy. These pictures are from the church trunk or treat a week earlier.


This year we just told the kids and adults to just find something in the dress up box. It think we all did a decent job. This is what we found:

Dad: construction worker
Mom: Witch
Madi: 80's girl
Matthew: Ninja
Maxx: Pie Maker
Micah: Gorilla (not pictured)
Uncle Adam: Ghost Rider, but he did not bring his costume when he visited us from Utah. (He has red hair.)
Uncle Alex: I have no idea
Braydin: No idea, but he looks like a punk with blue hair
Acaylia: 80's girl
Ruby: Ballerina
Sam: Cowboy
Amy: You are a party pooper!! But I still love you.

2 comments:

Amannda Ashby said...

Cute costumes! You guys looked great!

Jenny and Jared said...

Remember when we used to trick or treat together? We would link arms and walk as fast as we could and go to as many houses as we could. I think I even remember singing at the top of out lungs. Boy, we sure were weird!!! Just kidding. We had lots of fun. When I think of my memories of trick or treating, I think of you.