Tuesday, April 20, 2010

First Timmer!

My little ballerina Micah was twirling in the front room. He tripped over his foot and seriously flew like 4 feet to hit hid head on the fireplace. He had to get 3 stitched on the inside because it was so deep and then 9 staples on the outside to hold it together. When he gets hurt he know how to do it right. And to think that I debated whether or not to take him in. (I was just going to glue it together myself and stick a bandaid on!!) However, of the boys he was the oldest to get staples at the ripe old age of 4.) We keep the doctors in business. I am sure that is how anyone with kids feels!! And of course he thought he was awesome!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch!!! Painful like crazy!!

Amannda Ashby said...

I guess I should be happy that I just noticed this chunk out of your childs head a few days ago. I guess things like that are good when they are on the back of the head and the kid can not see how bad the got hurt. It makes me want to cry a little looking at that! We have only had two kids whith stitches and that was the girls. I guess I was lucky to have a very carful boy!

Lisa said...

WOW, that is something. My poor little friend. Please give him a big hug from me.
I had to laugh at the point where you were not going to take him in. So know how that is.