Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Pizza and a Play

Madi had been taking acting lessons at the Hale Center Theater. They had their showcase in March. They put on the Three Musketeers. She was the Queen. (As always.) She did a great job and just loves it. After we went for pizza at Godfathers. Yummy! Thanks to all the Grandma's and Grandpa's, uncles, and friends that came. (G and G Ashby are not in any of the pictures because they could make it to the pizza party! The play went a lot longer than expected!!!)

This is how here exceptance speech will go at the Oscars:

I would like to thank all those who supported me-

My little brothers who eats pizza "like a man"


And play video games instead of helping me with my lines.


My Gangster Grandpa and Grandma



All my friends


My Uncle Alex and Grandma Great


and especially my mom who drove me to drama every week!!
Okay so the speech needs a lot of work. She's got time.


Madi received some beautiful flowers from Mom and Dad and Grandma and Grandpa Ashby. Grandma and Grandpa Ogden surprised her (and mom) with another session of acting lessons.





Madi fencing (part of the play) They would switch partners in and out. It was like a dance. Very cool!


Madi in her big part as Queen: tiara, fan, and all!!
It was super fun. We can't wait to see what she gets to preform next time.










2 comments:

Margetts Fam said...

So fun!!! I love Madi! I love that she loves things like drama and origami. I would have loved to have come to the play...let me know next time! Have you taught her anything from your acting days at So. Exposure?

FrankNApril said...

She is just beautiful!!!!!
The pizza looks yummy too! How r u? Miss u! April