Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Maxx

Our Maxx is most curious! He just makes me laugh.


Maxx loves ribs. He will eat so many! I was vey very impressed. He just kept coming back for more. Just when I think that he is proving himself as a man he surprises me with...

Captain Underpants....



I just think this is cute!
Ballerina boy...

And this? What is the world is this. He fell asleep with a game piece up his nose. (I would not play games at our house- you seriuosly never know where the pieces have been!) This boy loves to stick objects places they do not belong. Good think he is do dang cute!
Come to think of it all these traits are probably ones we find in men. So my boy is becoming a man! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Xander has those same underpants!!

The Baker Family said...

lol... too funny

Rhett & Janice Beecher said...

What a cute kid! He must keep you busy