Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Maxx Verses Lego

I know that I have been posting a lot about Maxx lately, but that boy is just full of it! So today we had a well check-up at the doctors. She was looking him over and this is what happened:

Doctor: This ear looks good lets check the other. Wait what is this? Maxx you have something in your ear.

Mom: What?

Doctor: Yeah. There is something in his ear, come look.

Mom: I can't see anything. Then I see something yellow.

Mom to Maxx: Maxx did you put a popcorn seed in your ear?

Maxx: No.

Mom: Is it a LEGO?

Maxx: Yes! But it has been in there for a long, long, long, long, long, thousands of years long time.

Mom: Great! (Me and the doctor are laughing pretty hard by now.)

So they call in the other doctor:

Doctor 2: Hi Maxx- I hear you put something in your ear.

Maxx: Yeah.

Doctor puts in the forcepts (that is what he called his giant tweezers) and pulls out a little arm to one of the lego men.

Doctor 2: Maxx, at least you put it in the skinny way out so I could get a good grip on it. Let me check your ear one more time. Maybe you've got the whole guy in there. I could play legos.

We were all laughing pretty hard. I was a little embarrassed. I think Maxx was too. Luckily the doctor put it in a jar so we could bring it home. I could sanitize it and let him play with it again, but I am not sure where it would end up. So I think I will keep it for memory sake, safely closed up in a jar. However, I am pretty sure there are a million more lego arms floating around this house. I just have to do more ear checks. Not the first time we retrieved something from Maxx's ear. Hopefully the last.

7 comments:

Thurbs said...

That's pretty funny!!!

Whitney Jo said...

HA HA HA! How FUNNY! Seriously! I love that he was just at a well check up and they just happened to find it. It wasn't like it was bothering him or anything! Just happened to be a lego arm in his ear! HA HA!!!

Camie said...

That is hilarious Allison!!

The Baker Family said...

oh my gosh! the thing that's funny is how he just left it and didn't say anything. Don't you clean your kids ears once in a while? hahahahahahahahaha

Jenny and Jared said...

What a cute kid! He has the personality of someone else that I know. Miss you here, are you coming anytime soon?

Rhett & Janice Beecher said...

Little boys are so funny. So the real question is why don't you think he told you about it? Are you that mean? J/K

Emma Tanner said...

That's a funny story.
where the wild ones are