Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Conversations with Little Boys

So David and the boys were at the store today and this was thier conversation:

They were walking by the bras:

Maxx: Look at the bras!! Lets buy mom one.
Dad: We are not buying mom a bra.
Micah: Why? She doesn't wear them anymore!!

My kids know we way too well! I am a free spirit! Just kidding. (Sometimes)


Micah does say the weirdest things. We have a problem with him picking his nose and eating it. So the other day he was picking it and ate it.

Mom: Micah that is digusting!!
Micah: But I'm starving!!


Then on Sunday I caught him with his finger up his nose.

Mom: Micah please keep your fingers out of your nose.
Micah: Mom, I am just putting it back.
(Yeah right! Clever little boy!)

Any suggestions for the nose picking and eating?

5 comments:

Jenny and Jared said...

What clever kids! I am not much of a camper either, but my family goes all of the time. I grumble about how dirty my kids get and I can't get them in the bath.

I thought of you today when I passed the sno shack- my favorite summer treat. Remember the summer that you tried almost every flavor? I might have to try that this year.

Brandy said...

I'm hungry!?! That is hillarious. Sorry though, no suggestions for ya.

Tiff said...

So funny! :) Maybe if you would feed the kid sometimes, he wouldn't have to hunt for food himself! :) j/k

The Baker Family said...

lololololololololololololololol Oh my gosh!!! Boys are SO hilarious!! "I'm starving" You should feed the poor kid, then he wont pick his nose anymore, he'll be too full to eat it! But really, I tell my kids the truth. How many germs are in there and that they could get VERY sick. It scares them out of doing it!!

FrankNApril said...

Thanks for the laugh! I love it! Well, not the nose picking but it is all funny! April