Thursday, July 10, 2008

Zions National Park

On the Fifth of July we made a day out of seeing some incredible things. (Thanks Dad Dave for the idea.) I had more fun than I could have imagined. Here are some of the things that we did:

*Visited the cemetery of our 5th Great Grandfather- Byram Lee Bybee-in the city of Grafton. This cemetery was awesome!! Most of these people were killed by Indians and disease. (The ride there was awesome as well. Huge dirt hills to ride over, gorgeous scenes, and excited kids. They had a great time just getting there. It was in the middle of nowhere.)

*Saw the hide out house for Butch Cassidy. Also an old school house.

*Went to Zions National Park. You could easily spend a week here just hiking. We climbed to the Weeping Rock. It was fabulous!! (As Micah would say)

* We also ate lunch and ice cream. Two of my favorite parts. :)

Thank Mom and Dad for the terrific time. You spoiled us all. This is a memory we will never forget. Thanks for being such wonderful parents.

3 comments:

Tiff said...

Allison,
Looks like fun! I love the picture of you and David! What a cute family! :)
We love you!
Tiff

carolee said...

Allison, your family does such fun things! So, you're living in Vegas now, right? My cousin lives in Henderson and has really liked it so far. I hope you do too!

Nagels said...

Allison,
Fun pictures. We miss you guys. Sounds like you are finally getting some family time and having a blast. I'm so happy for your family. I love that picture of you and David. Tiff told me about it and it is such a great picture of you guys. We both think you should blow it up and hang it in your new place. You guys looks so happy :)
Love, Heather