Thursday, June 5, 2008

Tag - Your it!

So I've been tagged. This game really got me thinking. (I need to make more Goals!!)

How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!


JOYS

1. My husband. He is the love of my life!! (Most of the time, especially when he is a work. Just kidding. I LOVE YOU BABE!)

2. My kids. I love being a mom. Sit around all day eating bom boms. I wish!!

3. Dancing/gymnastics!! The other day I did a back handspring in the boys room and all the kids were on the bed crying because they were afraid I was going to hurt myself. It was hilarious. I still have some of the moves. However, I do need to do it more.


FEARS

1. Fire. Not the campfire, but the idea that my house will burn down and I won't be able to get to all my kids.

2. Not being liked by people.

3. Sleeping by myself at night. My husband worked nights for over a year and I never got use to it. I would have lots of little kids snuggled up to me in the morning. They made me feel protected. Now that he works days again, the kids are going through withdrawals. Bad habit to start, but it got me through all those nights. (Prayer actually got me through, but the kids helped!!!)


GOALS

1. Attend the temple every week. I'm currently going twice a month, so its a start.

2. Living a healthier lifestyle. I love to work out all the time. In fact my husband thinks that it is funny that we go to watch a movie together, and I am on the floor doing sit ups. My real goal is to not eating the entire pan of brownies by myself. That is why I have a booty, not because I don't workout.

3. Get my husband to want to eat cereal for dinner every night. Any suggestions?


CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS

1. Keeping my house clean and organized. I love to go through cupboard, boxes, etc. and throw things away or rearranging them. It goes deeper than this, but I do not want you all to think I am crazy!! O wait too late for that.

2. I collect thimbles. I am not sure how many I have now. I know it is over 100.

3. I love talking on the phone. Waste of time I know, but I love it.


RANDOM FACTS

1. I can touch my nose with my tongue.

2. I have traveled to a lot of fun places. Such as Hawaii, New Zealand, Fiji, (thanks too gymnastics) Canada, all back East, and many other fun places.

3. When I was a little girl I seriously thought that I could lay eggs. My Grandpa would have me crow like a rooster and then magically an egg would appear in his hand. At Easter I could lay colored eggs. I had no idea how I did it, but I thought I had some hidden talent. I finally saw Grandma get an egg out of the fridge and hand it to Grandpa. I was so disappointed. I am still just as gullible. If I hadn't seen Grandma get the egg I might still be laying eggs today :]


The people I tag:

1. Amy Whitlock
2. Alaina Margetts
3. Heather Nagel
4. Tiff VanOrden
5. Allyson Wall

3 comments:

Tiff said...

Allison.. you crack me up! I laughed out loud reading your posts tonight! I have to see this laying eggs trick! :)

Amy said...

You did not officially tag me. I do not have a comment left on my page being tagged! As for your post, I would like to expand a little on your joys, fears, obsessions, and even on your random facts. You did not truly give justice to your love of dancing, just go with her to the grocery store, mall, or any where for that matter that has an open area and she is dancing, cartwheeling, or doing a flip of some sort! Can't wait to have you dancing here in Vegas with us, Roo will finally have a partner!!

Jenny and Jared said...

I am laughing so hard. I remember that you thought you could lay eggs!! And, have you ever not been liked by someone? I don't think so. That was fun to read though! Call me sometime so we can catch up.