Sunday, April 13, 2008

Locks for Love

One day Madison came up to us and said that she wanted to grow out her hair to donate it to cancer patients. So for over a year she has grown it out... (even through the crying of brushing out snarls)


...one last time with curls and a bow... (heart break for mom)


...at the hairstylist getting ready for the big cut. The excitement is building!!...


...the first cut begins...


...look at that cutie!! She loves her hair. In fact I have to pry her away from the mirror. She just can't stop looking at herself.


She was able to donate 12 inches of hair. Way to go Madi!!!

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Wow! Good for her! What a generous girl! I bet she was nervous! Such a cute short haircut! I'd love to see how the back turned out!

Nagels said...

What a hottie :) Madison you look so grown up and so adorable. I think that is awesome that you wanted to donate your hair. I can't wait to see your new do next week.
love, Heather :)

Jenny and Jared said...

What a sweetheart!! I think that is so sweet that she donated her hair. I am sure some little girl will be very happy to have such beautiful hair for a wig. She looks darling with her haircut.