Monday, April 7, 2008

Dying Easter Eggs

Here we are doing the traditional Easter Egg Dying. (Every year I ask myself why do we do this. But the kids love it. Almost as much as David. He always has the most creative egg. Everyone will be done with thier eggs and he is still creating his masterpiece. He will turn the eggs into objects like people, pineapples, animals, ect. He has to get out all the craft supplies. This is why I love him so much. He makes doing things a lot more fun than I do.)

Micah showing off his egg. He had a great time. Surprisingly enough he did not attempt to throw the egg at anyone or smash it. We are making progress!! However, he was very upset with the white crayon. He was very frusterated. It was broken and just would not work.

Maxx with one of his eggs. He had so much dye all over his body when we were done. If the saying is true, The dirtiest one had the most fun!! Then he had a BLAST!!

Madi is still in the process of dying her eggs. She is starting to get more creative with her eggs. She takes after David. I still plop mine in, wait a minute and I'm done!! (I know, every party has a pooper thats why we invited you. Party pooper. I just hate the mess.)

Poor Matthew had the flu. He did not even want to get out of bed. So we brought the easter eggs to him.

Maxx says, "Phew!! We made it through one more year of dying Easter Eggs!!!" My thoughts exactly.

No comments: