Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Playing Catch-Up

Note: You all know by now what a dork I am when it comes to this blog stuff. I can not seem to get the descriptions to line up with the picture that it is meant for. So on this blog you can just put an of the description to any picture you choose. You can create your own story!! Good LUCK!

So this must be my favorite game to play. I don't post and then I want to show you all the things we have done. I know I don't have to do it but I like to make myself insane I guess!!

Free Denny's Breakfast. It was so crowded but a fun adventure. We were there at 6:30 am. The kids had a blast. It was great food. However, they are so over priced regularly (at least here in Vegas. A salad is $10.00) that I would not got there. However, you can't pass up free!!! We are a little white trash!







Twin Day at school. Matthew and Madi with their Best Friends!




















This is just s cute picture!


Dresss up as your favorite book character. Matthew chose Spiderman, Ruby is Fancy Nancy and Madi is the Boy Who Became President!





Matthew learns to ride a bike. Dad look like he just might try that jump. Go Daddy!!

3 comments:

Tiff said...

You always come up with the best adventures! Looks like fun! I am jealous of the bike riding weather you have already had! :)

Margetts Fam said...

I love your pictures! Your kids are so funny. Can we come live there too?

The Baker Family said...

That is so fun!! I eant it to be warm enough here so that we can play outside!!!