Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Amy's Birthday



Happy Birthday Amy!!

Today Feb 13th is my big sisters birthday. She was actually born on Friday the 13th! I would tell you all how old she is, but she is so old that I just can't remember! HA!! I just want her to know how much I love her and how amazing she is. She is the greatest. Thanks for doing so much for me and making me the person I am today! You did help raise me a lot. I love you! Thanks for being my Best Friend!

(I had a hard time rotating this picture of me and Amy as kids. In the process I added a black line and made the picture really small. Can you even see it? O well.)

7 comments:

Nagels said...

sisters are the best. I'm so glad you guys are close :) Happy bday Amy.

Amannda Ashby said...

I hope the Amy had a a GREAT day! I also wanted to wish you and Dave a happy anniversary! I never know if you should call on anniversaries. I would hate to bother couples when they are celebrating! I hope you had the chance to do something special with each other. I sure am happy to have you guys as family! We love and miss you!

The Baker Family said...

I love your frosty the snowman song that plays when I view your blog!!! It's so fun to hear...when I'm trying to look forward to spring!!! Thanks. Happy Birthday Amy!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted you to know I have been thinking about you this week. I got strep and remembered how you got it like 3 x in a row. And I remembered how cute you were when I got sick and you brought me Diet Dr. Pepper and a banana. Thanks for being such a good friend.

lois said...

Dear Ashby Family, Ilove all of you and I love seeing all the great pictures of fun things you have done. It was fun to look at the Christmas photos! I especially liked the super heroes. Have a wonderful day! all my love, Grandma Ashby

Amy said...

Hey thanks for the Happy Birthday wish! You are the best sister and I am for sure the lucky one!!! Thanks for putting up with me and for being my little sis!! I love you!

The Baker Family said...

ok. seriously. i want to check your blog and see something new. get with it, girl!!