Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Valentines Day












Here are the WILD ONES in their Valentines Day outfits. Aren't they cute!! I haven't really taken the chance to introduce our family. (Pictures from top to bottom.) Madison (9) she is my angel. I could not survive without her. She is the princess and soooo smart!! Look at her shoes aren't they adorable!! Matthew (5) is a muscle man. Every night when he get ready for bed he changes into a superhero that can only wear underwear - he calls himself Muscle Man. This is the Muscle Man pose. (With clothing. I will not be posting the underwear version.) Maxx (4) is so snuggly. He is one of those kids that you could just squish to pieces. He had such a gentle heart, and has a great personality. Very carefree. Micah (2) is for sale!! This is his smile. I have given up on a normal picture. He is a stinker, but can make you laugh all day.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Your outfits are darling!!! Does Mom know you have a blog? I love Madi's shoes where did you get them! I am so glad you are blogging, I love all the pics!